We’re Muse Games, an independent game development studio in NYC. We focus on boundary pushing co-op gameplay and AI, with the aim of bringing people closer together through games. We are the team behind the award-winning and best-selling Guns of Icarus series on Steam and PS4 that features team-based multiplayer airship combat set in a post-apocalyptic, steam/dieselpunk-inspired world. Other past projects include the App Store Game of the Week featured platformer CreaVures set in a decaying mystical bioluminescent forest. Currently, we are training a kung-fu fighting hamster named Pimm and empowering it to lead an uprising against the vermin corrupting Hamsterdam. Other current projects explore a desolate but spiritual planet, question the impact of technology on human consciousness, and play with fire, irreverently.
We are looking for a talented Gameplay Programmer to join our team to bring our projects to life.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience with the C# language and Unity game engine
- Familiarity with standard 3D math concepts (matrices, quaternions, linear algebra)
- Willing and able to commute to Hell’s Kitchen Manhattan
Though not strictly required, candidates with experience in one or more of the following areas would be given more consideration:
- Real-time game networking
- Game design
- UI/UX design
- Assist in bringing a new game project from prototype to release
- Work as part of a small, agile engineering team
- Communicate with non-engineers about the details of bugs, feature requests, and design concepts
- Design and develop new gameplay features in cooperation with other team members
- Assist in the testing and QA process
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!